- How do I join the conference? When you registered, a confirmation page appeared following your registration and was emailed to you. You may access the conference directly from these messages. Additionally, you may enter from our front page or by clicking here.
- How do I find my access code if I lost my email? Visit the conference link and select already registered. You will see "lost code" below the space for your access code. A new code will be sent to your email.
- I'm still confused? How can I get help? You're welcome to email us at email@example.com
- I didn't register before the conference can I still? Yes and no. Registration is not open during the event. However, we will have a one week window just after the conference to register for the recorded content. The registration costs are the same although the late registrations do not include conference kits.
- How many workshops are offered? We have four slots, sunbeams, for workshops -- one on Friday and three on Saturday.
- Where do I find session descriptions and handouts or downloads from the sessions. For session descriptions visit our conference session page.Be sure you are checking the downloads section of the conference for session materials Don't see what you're looking for? We are updating regularly check back with us soon!
- Are there tracks for workshops? We do have workshops grouped in content areas to allow for completion of a series of workshops in a topic. We will provide certificates based on attendance for completing sessions in a track. Tracks are not required and there are several general open topic workshops as well.
- I need a certificate for participating what do I do? The conference portal includes a link to request a certificate for completing a track or group of sessions. Be prepared to select the name of the presenter as well as your ah-ha moments in learning the content and what you will be wiling to do with the content.
Other Things Inquiring Minds Want to Know
- How can I prepare for the conference? Plan to carve out time in your schedule to participate in the conference as if you were away from your other responsibilities. While you may be in the comfort of your home, find a place to close the door and be 100% part of the conference.
- Can I share my link with someone else? You can have others watch with you using your link. However, you will only receive one conference kit and you can only sign on to one device with your link. We'd love for you to gather a small group, as your community allows, to watch together on your devices. We know some counties are hosting watch parties at the 4-H Office and other groups are watching together at one person's home. We do want anyone watching together to follow the guidelines of their community, 4-H program, university and/or installation
- How do I check my golden ticket numbers? Visit the awards page for golden tickets and other rewards.