Presenter Resources for Pre-Recorded and Virtual Presentations
We are excited to offer so many different offerings for our participants. We hope this provides additional information as you prepare for your virtual session.
All virtual presenters (pre-recorded or zoom) need to complete and upload an image/sound release so that your recording can be included in the conference platform. Please be sure that each of the presenters has completed the release. The release is below and is signed and uploaded to the presenter portal. Your release should be submit before September 25th.
If you are providing a prerecorded presentation, your video file is due to the portal September 25th.
Social Media Images
We would like to highlight you and your session in our pre-conference social media. Upload an image saved with your name and workshop title to the presenter portal. We will add a teaser to the photo for conference promotion. Photos may be. you in action with your content and topic, or something related to your session.
Tips for Success
- Wear comfortable professional clothing. A coat and tie are not necessary but a sweatshirt maybe too casual. A 4-H shirt is always in style. Keep in mind that solids film best as long as you avoid black or white.
- Consider your background to ensure it is not distracting from your message. If you have anything moving in the background it impacts video size. Be sure to turn off ceiling fans and keep yourself stationary.
- Check your lighting. A few lights to light your face will give a better image. Remember ceiling lights can leave shadows on you.
- A steady recording is best. Be sure to stabilize your device or computer keeping your camera at eye level. Your head and shoulders should fill the screen.
- Audio is particularly important. Consider being as close to your microphone as possible within 12 to 24 inches. . An auxiliary microphone will help if available.
- If you have used any music for your presentation be sure that it is copyright free. There are several sites with free music available including creativecommons.org/music-communities/
The portal is our digital library for uploading release forms for prerecorded content, photos for social media promotion, and handouts and other resources you are sharing for all related to your session. If you have questions about the upload, space please email us.